Architectural Technologist required, Guernsey
The Drawing Room are recruiting for a Architectural Technologist to join our small & dynamic practice based in Guernsey. We work on a variety of projects within the private residential sector including new builds, conversions, listed buildings, and renovations. We also work on contemporary projects and a few within the hospitality and commercial sectors. The right applicant will be willing to relocate to the Channel Island of Guernsey. The successful candidate will be rewarded well as an integral part of our team in a flexible working environment. You will be working closely with the Directors and the rest of the team - there is a great sense of family! We use Vectorworks on a daily basis so a good working knowledge is highly beneficial however, training will be provided.
Architectural Technologist position overview:
- Based on the island of Guernsey
- Taking planning drawings and producing technical drawings
- Liaising with contractors, clients, and rest of the office
- Producing details for construction and joinery details
- Working on a range of different residential projects at the same time
- Produce full specifications and answer complex issues
Architectural Technologist position requirements:
- Relevant Degree Qualified; 5 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Willing to relocate to Guernsey
- Experience on Vectorworks would be an advantage
- Experience within Residential developments
- Sound knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic Architectural Technologist
- Salary; £35k - £40k (DOE)
- Holiday; 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Relocation bonus; to be agreed
How to apply
Please email your application with a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call Tom on 01481 756173 for more information.
Back to jobs