Architectural Technologist required, Newark
An immediate position has become available for an Architectural Technologist to join a 40 strong practice in Newark.
Having won a number of projects, ranging from 150k - 15m, they are urgently requiring both a senior as well as a more junior Architectural Technologist that can support them with the technical work they require.
The main duties you'll be tasked with include:
- Working under the direction of a senior Architect, assisting on a variety of projects, and potentially leading on others.
- The projects that you would be involved with include a broad spectrum of market and social housing, commercial and heritage projects.
- Using your experience, you will be delivering drawing packages and supporting documentation suitable for Planning, Building Regulations, Tender and Construction purposes.
- Projects are delivered in a mixture of Revit and AutoCAD.
To make your application stand out, and be very attractive to the client, they will be looking for:
- Strong Residential experience.
- A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
- A proven track record of contract administration and job running experience.
- The ability to work at pace and with energy.
- Strong communication skills.
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations.
- The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their workload accordingly to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong experience of Revit and AutoCAD.
We are able to discuss the salary banding for this role confidentially, so please do not hesitate to call us if you'd be interested in learning more!
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare package (and option to extend to family members).
- Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
- 22 days holiday per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
To find out a bit more, or to apply, get in touch with Jack Perks on 0203 854 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to apply
email@example.com I 0203 857 1100 I Ref No. JP193
Back to jobs