Senior Architectural Technologist required, Derbyshire
We're currently looking for a full-time Senior Architectural Technologist to join our busy, friendly team in the beautiful village of Repton, Derbyshire.
We're a multi award-winning architectural practice, specialising in residential and commercial architecture, with a broad portfolio of projects. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, young, and ambitious team. The role will include working on a variety of New Build / Conversion projects across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, conservation, leisure, healthcare and many more. If you're looking for a new and exciting challenge, to be a key part of our team, please write to us and tell us why you think you would be the ideal candidate for the role.
Fully Chartered member of CIAT with 1 year minimum experience.
- Revit expert level essential to produce drawings to RIBA stage 4
- Other software - Autocad, Sketchup, Enscape, Lumion, Indesign, Photoshop
- Be competent working on projects from survey through to completion RIBA work stages 1 - 6
- Sound technical knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Knowledge of UK planning application process
Salary and Benefits:
- Full time permanent position - 37.5 per week flexi time and hybrid working arrangement
- 22 days holiday, plus 4 days at Xmas and Bank Holidays (34 in total)
- £35-45k including bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Benefits Cash plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Twice yearly bonuses (subject to business/individual performance)
- Payment of RIBA/CIAT membership fee
- Regular in house CPD events
How to apply
If you're interested in applying, please send a covering letter telling us why you're the ideal fit, to [email protected]
No agencies please.
Back to jobs