Do you have an interest in Architectural Technology and wish to be associated with CIAT and support the discipline? If so, why not join as a 'CIAT affiliate'?
Value and benefits:
- Opportunity to promote your affiliation with the Institute using the approved terminology 'CIAT affiliate'.
- Opportunity to be engaged and involved with the Institute and part of the AT community.
- Access to Region, Centre and aspirATion events.
- Access to knowledge, training and CPD via the AT Academy.
- AT Journal subscription.
- Informative updates related to Architectural Technology via Institute communications.
- Access to resources via My CIAT website account.
How to join
Please email [email protected] for an application pack.
What happens next?
Once your application has been processed, you will receive an electronic welcoming pack with details of your local Region/Centre along with additional information. As a member or affiliate, you can be involved with your Region/Centre or at national level with the Institute.
Each Region/Centre has a Committee which organises Continual Professional Development (CPD) events and other networking opportunities. Members and affiliates are encouraged to attend these events and play an active part within their Region/Centre. You can attend any CPD events organised by other Regions/Centres at your own cost. You can also attend relevant local events arranged by the CIOB, RIBA and RICS. However, you may need to pay to attend these events. Details of all events can be found on our calendar and in your weekly e-newsletter, AT Weekly.
There are opportunities to be involved with the Institute at national level by joining a Committee or Taskforce as well as standing for election in an honorary capacity, as part of the Institute’s Executive Board and Council. Further details can be obtained from Central Office.