Architectural Technologist required, Upper Rissington
A new opportunity has arisen at our growing architectural practice based in the beautiful Cotswolds. We are a small but happy team, offering a collaborative approach within our thriving practice and due to unprecedented growth, we are now looking for an Architectural Technologist to join us. You will be an integral part of our team, working on simultaneous projects at any one time, helping to deliver projects across the technical stages. This is an ideal opportunity for any Technologists looking to work for a growing practice where you will be heavily involved in key projects and with long term career progression. As an experienced Architectural Technologist you will excel at developing briefs, have advanced organisation skills, schemes, planning drawings, production of technical details, working drawings, specification and tender packages for technical detailing. You will be working on a range of residential projects.
- The ability to produce detailed working drawings
- A high level of written and verbal communication
- Proficient in ArchiCAD with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in working at all RIBA stages
- A sound understanding of construction detailing and UK building regulations#
- Excellent technical knowledge
We offer 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, along with flexible working hours and a great working environment with team lunches and staff outings!
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Back to jobs