The UK Government has provided advice for companies regarding VAT.

A help and support page is available with online guides, webinars and videos here.

From 1 March 2021, the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services.

The government has issued guidance regarding the VAT reverse charge for building and construction services here.

There is support available for businesses struggling to pay their taxes at the link here.

Tags (Specialism/Topics)

Finances COVID-19