AT Awards 2020| Finalists announced for Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology
The Finalists for the Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology category for the AT Awards 2020 have been announced.
CIAT is delighted to announce the Finalists for its Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology category for the 2020 AT Awards, the premier accolades that recognise outstanding achievement in the discipline.
Winners will be revealed at our virtual event on 3 December 2020 which will celebrate those working in the profession and be hosted by TV's Matt Allwright.
This event will recognise the exceptional contribution that Architectural Technology practices and professionals make to the built environment, as well as the hard work of those studying Architectural Technology.
The finalist entries for The Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology (small to medium) are:
- Ian Riches MCIAT for The Padua Room
- JR on behalf of his Trust for Extension & Renovation, Dore, Sheffield
- PJC Architecture Ltd for Buchanan House
- Stuart Davidson Architecture for Formation of STEM Hub
- Stuart Davidson Architecture for New Low Energy Dwelling
- Tom Gray MCIAT, Robert Shreeve Associates Ltd for Claremont Senior School - Beaumont Building
Finalist entries for The Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology (medium to mega) are:
- Concertus Design & Property Consultants for Paxman Academy
- GSSArchitecture for The Catalyst
- LSI Architects for Norwich City Football Club Lotus Academy
- Stephen Nixon MCIAT, Stanley Bragg Architects for Station Square
Mark Kennett PPCIAT MCIAT, Chair of the Judging Panel, said: "We have been really impressed by the quality of submissions this year. The last six months have been a challenging time for so many of our members so it's vital that we remind them of the difference that their excellent work can make. We look forward to celebrating the profession and revealing the winners in December."
Visit architecturaltechnology.com/awards.html for further information on the AT Awards and for all Finalists, along with details on how to book for the AT Awards event and to sponsor.
Finalists for the Student Awards will follow.