AT Awards 2021| Finalists announced for Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology
The Finalists for the Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology category for the AT Awards 2021 have been announced.
CIAT is delighted to announce the Finalists for its Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology category for the 2021 AT Awards, the premier accolades, nationally and internationally, that recognise outstanding achievement in the discipline.
Winners will be revealed at the AT Awards event on 22 October 2021 which will celebrate those working in the profession.
This event will recognise the exceptional contribution that Architectural Technology practices and professionals make to the built environment as well as the hard work of those studying in Architectural Technology.
The finalist entries The Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology (small to medium) are:
- Chetham Architecture Design for Monkswell Avenue
- Ikonografik Design for Woodhouse Health Centre
- Mark Wright MCIAT, Shared Vision Limited for Smart Apartments – 14-16 Cogan Terrace
- PiP Architecture for Vinery Mews
- Studio 11 Architecture for King Street, Kings Lynn
- Urban Designs Ltd for Errisbeg House Veterinary Hospital
Finalist entries for The Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology (medium to mega) are:
- Concertus Design & Property Consultants for Sir Bobby Robson School
- IBI Group for Rosalind Franklin Institute
- PiP Architecture for Madingley Road
Visit architecturaltechnology.com/awards.html for further information on the AT Awards and for all Finalists entries.