CIAT stakeholder consultation survey for members and affiliates
Two more weeks to take the opportunity to influence the future direction of your Institute.
The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) as the global lead body for Architectural Technology, is undertaking a consultation to offer you an opportunity to influence the future direction of the Institute. This is to ensure it remains viable, adds value and is relevant for the discipline and profession, particularly in today's changing and volatile environment and sector.
This survey will ask you about your own circumstances and experiences to give us a better understanding of you; our members and affiliates, and your circumstances as an Architectural Technology professional.
It will allow you to inform us of your views and opinions of CIAT, the ways in which we engage with you, the professional qualification of Chartered Architectural Technologist, our Specialist Registers, the value offered to you and about Architectural Technology more generally.
The survey should take between 20-30 minutes to complete.
Your feedback will help us:
- gain an understanding of your perception of CIAT and Architectural Technology;
- understand what CIAT could consider doing to improve its current processes and criteria to qualify as a Chartered Architectural Technologist, and for its Specialist Registers;
- consider and analyse important, current issues affecting the built environment sector when reviewing and developing our criteria to qualify as a Chartered Architectural Technologist and its Specialist Registers;
- gain a better insight into the value offered by CIAT specifically to you;
- ascertain what CIAT can do to improve the value it offers you;
- establish your expectations of CIAT and Architectural Technology in regard to your changing needs in the built environment sector.
After completing the survey, you will be entered into a draw to receive one of five £50 Amazon vouchers.
The link to the survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/72KTBCF.
The survey closes 30 October 2021.