RIBA Construction Contracts and Law Report 2022
The RIBA Construction Contracts and Law Report 2022 report details the findings of our survey of 950+ construction professionals on their experience of legal and contractual practice over the past twelve months, complimented by a series of articles from cross-sector experts.
You can now download and view the report here.
The report contains an analysis of an industry-wide survey into current legal practice, covering:
- procurement methods and tendering
- contracts and forms of appointment
- legal issues
- disputes and dispute resolution.
The report includes a series of articles from industry experts:
- A Foreword from Adrian Dobson, Executive Director, Professional Services, RIBA
- A summary of findings from the RIBA Construction Contracts and Law Survey 2022 from Adrian Malleson, Head of Economic Research at the RIBA
- Professor Sarah Lupton, and Manos Stellakis, on ‘evolving procurement options’, on behalf of the RIBA
- Roland Finch, Independent Contracts and Specification Specialist, on ‘Build Back Better’ on behalf of the RICS
- Marc Hanson, Partner Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP, on ‘contracting post pandemic’, On behalf of the BPF
- Inkar Tebenova, Senior Project Manager, Arup, on ‘how the contracting landscape has changed post-pandemic’, on behalf of the APM
- Rosemary Beales, Contracts Adviser, the Association for Consultancy and Engineering on why 'building trust has never been more important', on behalf of the ACE
- Kate Foster, Technical Author, NBS, on 'when uncertainty persists, be sure about specification', on behalf of NBS