Webinar | Public Procurement Law (Ireland)
A training course on public procurement law
The Irish public sector is required to procure works in accordance with the EU (Award of Public Authority Contracts) Regulations 2016, as amended. This course will give delegates an overview of what the law requires public sector bodies to do to meet their legal obligations.
Details of what will be covered in this webinar are listed below:
- Overview of the Irish legal framework
- Structure of the EU (Award of Public Authority Contracts) Regulations 2016
- Review of the main procurement procedures (open, restricted etc)
- How to carry out a tender evaluation
- De-briefing and confidentiality obligations
- Remedies available to an aggrieved bidder
- Brexit - what has changed?