Architectural Technologist required, Stratford Upon Avon or remote
ArchiWildish Ltd is seeking an Architectural Technologist to join our busy and growing architectural practice based in South Warwickshire.
Having designed the UK’s largest approved electric vehicle charging station and with one of our projects being the feature of a Grand Designs episode, we can offer the right candidate a diverse range of interesting and high quality projects to work on.
Working from our picturesque rural barn conversion office we offer a pleasant and inspiring location from which to work, but we are also open to the opportunity of working remotely away from the office for the right candidate.
The role requires a sound working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and experience of Planning work would be an advantage.
The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively will be essential to the role.
• Preparation of construction detail Building Regulation drawings and submission for inspection and approval.
• Measured Building surveys
• Concept work (hand drawing skills an advantage).
• Assisting the lead designer in the preparation of planning application drawings and documentation.
• Meeting and liaising with clients, planning officers, professional consultants etc.
• General office tasks assisting in the day to day running of the business and adhering to and reinforcing existing office standards.
• ArchiCAD – proficiency distinct advantage, though dependant on experience and a willingness to exclusively work on ArchiCAD cross training can be provided.
• The office is MAC based.
• Microsoft Word
• Clean driving license
Contracted 35hrs per week with 28 days paid annual leave (excluding bank holidays).
We offer a friendly working environment and support personal progression and further training / education with flexible working hours. A salary up to circa £24,000 (negotiable dependent on individual experience) is on offer.
This is a great opportunity to secure a long-term position with a well-respected architectural practice with an impressive portfolio that punches above its weight.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call 07528 377993. Please visit our website www.archiwildish.co.uk to find out more about us and our location.
Back to jobs