Architectural Technologist required, East London
Nic Antony Architects are a design led creative RIBA Chartered practice with a diverse range of exciting projects. Due to our current expansion, we are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist with design flair who can help us to continue to provide our clients with the high level of client service and drawing packages for which we have been associated in delivering.
The successful addition to our team should have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge
- A strong ability to work independently as well as a collective
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients
- Good co-ordination skills so as to liaise with external parties such as structural engineers and client appointed contractors
- A minimum experience of 1 year working in the UK
In return, we offer the right applicant a competitive salary and invaluable site experience so that they can see their designs grow from drawing to final build. We work with VectorWorks on Apple iMacs but will be happy to train the successful candidate if required. We are located on Queens Road which is a pleasant High Road and is a five-minute walk from Buckhurst Hill Station (East London) on the Central Line.
How to apply
To apply, please email your curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Back to jobs