Architectural Technologists required
- Are you an ambitious, dynamic, motivated, creative, and effective Architectural Technologist looking for a unique challenge?
- Do you aspire to further your career and be part of a growing organisation that will develop and support you to reach your maximum potential?
- Are you willing to travel, work long hours and be rewarded accordingly?
- Do you want to be part of a company that has rapidly become one of the market leaders in its field?
- In addition to all of this, do you want to make a tangible difference to somebodies’ life?
PLG specialise in the property interests of clients that are disabled either through personal injury or as a result of clinical negligence and are looking for two ambitious Architectural Technologists to join our growing team. We operate nationally on residential projects, rental property adaptation and new builds ranging from £30,000.00 up to £1.5million, every one of our projects is bespoke and individual. Visit www.plg.uk to look at some of our past projects.
This position offers the successful candidate the rare opportunity to join a company that has developed an excellent reputation in this rewarding industry. Our tailored service is brought about by our collective experience, and we ensure that our clients are left feeling uplifted, thanks to our problem-solving approach to their complex needs.
The position would suit a highly motivated individual with the following characteristics:
- A fantastic eye for detail
- A practical problem-solving approach
- Exemplary Building Regulations drawing ability
- Good technical detailing knowledge
- Authoritative but understanding communication to engage with clients, consultants, solicitors and Planning and Building Control Authorities confidently is required
- You should be comfortable working individually or as part of a wider team
- Experience in AutoCAD and NBS Specification knowledge
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and manage your own case load
- Eloquent, with good communication skills.
Experience working with clients of this nature is beneficial but not essential. In return, you will get immense job satisfaction in seeing your designs come to life, make a real chance to someone’s life and work alongside a dedicated team of high-quality professionals. The right remuneration and benefits package will be available for the right candidate. Please provide your CV and your portfolio when submitting your interest.
How to apply
Please provide your CV and your portfolio when submitting your interest to [email protected]
Back to jobs