Architectural Technologist required, Dublin
QBB Architects are a well-established, tight-knit, vibrant, design-led practice based in Dublin City Centre. We are looking for a qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3-to-5 years’ experience to work with us on a variety of education, conservation, residential and commercial projects.
You will be working entirely with the company directors in this role and will be expected to have a high level of competence in the preparation of design and presentation drawings, planning applications, construction drawings/specifications, with some experience of on-site inspections and construction phase operations.
We offer excellent career development opportunities, friendly and sociable working environment, ongoing professional training, flexible hours and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal applicant should have:
- Education qualification in Architectural Technology
- Min 3-to-5 years post graduate experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential. Revit, Sketch Up and Photoshop an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations and standards
- Experience of monitoring works on site and BCAR project administration
- Strong technical design and detailing ability
- Experience preparing technical reports and specifications
- The ability to work on a wide range of projects of varying sizes
- A willingness to use your initiative is essential
How to apply
We are looking to hire immediately. Please send your CV and portfolio (small sample, c. 5no. x A3 Sheets) to; [email protected]
Back to jobs