Architectural Technologist required, London/Somerset
Lendel Stephens is seeking an Architectural Technologist to join its expanding team. We are looking for an experienced hand to work with us in delivering high end residential projects from planning stage through to construction. Freelance individuals and/or applicants seeking flexible hours or a part time role are encouraged facilitated by our remote working policy.
Lendel Stephens is an expanding design led architecture practice working on residential and commercial projects across London, Somerset and the South West.
Key areas of responsibility:
- producing drawings for planning and building control applications, detailed tender and construction packages
- liaising directly with external consultants e.g. structural and civil/mechanical engineers to obtain specific technical details to include within drawings
- keen eye for detail and development of non standard, bespoke solutions
- strong teamwork and communication skills
- advanced knowledge of detailed technical design and construction methods
- technical: extensive knowledge of UK Building Regulations, LABC, NHBC and associated construction guidance and third-party warranty requirements
- project management: the ability to work on simultaneous projects with a quick turnaround of thorough, detailed, accurate drawings
- ability to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packages within agreed timescales
- Relevant industry qualification, ideally CIAT membership or working towards MCIAT
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Current eligibility to work in the UK and good written and spoken English.
Renumeration is negotiable, based on experience, hours and qualifications.
How to apply
Please send covering letter, CV and brief portfolio of relevant experience to [email protected]
Back to jobs