Architectural Technologist required, London
F3 Architects LLP are seeking to hire a talented and ambitious Architectural Technologist to join their busy Camden studio on a full-time and permanent basis.
We are a busy Architectural practice undergoing a period of success and growth despite the many challenges encountered over the past year. We have an exciting order book of new projects in the coming months and a motivated team in place to deliver it. For this forthcoming work we need to expand our technical resource and this would be best filled by a well-rounded Architectural Technologist looking to take the next step in their career.
We are an award winning and friendly practice and use REVIT to a high standard. We expect new employees to have excellent and demonstrable experience and competence using the software. Our current and future workload is primarily within the Sports, Residential and Commercial sectors.
We would welcome candidates meeting the following criteria:
- A motivated individual with the drive and energy to work on a number of projects at any one time
- 3+ years work experience (UK based preferred)
- CIAT registered or 7+ years experience
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and Technical Building Design
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to co-ordinate external consultants’ information
- Experience in Residential and/or Commercial sector projects at stage 4 and 5
- REVIT proficient – at least 3 years practical experience
- AutoCAD proficient
- Fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- Experience with SketchUp, Photoshop and NBS specification writing would be an advantage.
How to apply
Please send a CV and portfolio of selected work examples (under 5MB) to email@example.com
- Please state your notice period or availability to start work in your application email
- Please send a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role
- Please write ‘Technologist’ in the subject header
- Please confirm you have UK residency or the right to work in the UK (i.e. settled status / existing work visa)
- No agencies
Back to jobs