Chartered Architectural Technologist required, Whetstone
We are currently looking for an experienced Chartered Architectural Technologist to join our team, working on residential extension and refurbishment projects specifically for clients with disabilities.
We are looking for someone with experience working as a technical lead on small – medium sized projects, ideally with at least 10 years experience. In addition you must have: -
- Relevant technical qualification (Degree/HND/HNC).
- Be at MCIAT accreditation level.
- A full, UK driving licence, preferably with use of own vehicle.
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Experience in preparing planning and building control drawings and applications.
- The ability to produce specifications of works.
- Knowledge of JCT minor works contracts is preferred.
- Contract administration experience preferred.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a fantastic eye for detail, a practical approach, exemplary Building Regulations drawing ability, and good technical detailing knowledge. Contract administration and experience on private residential houses is beneficial. You must have excellent communication skills to engage with Clients, Contractors and Building Control Authorities confidently.
In return, we can offer a permanent position with great long-term prospects within a strong and stable, growing company. With a flexible working package and competitive salary of between £35,000 and £50,000 depending on experience, you will get immense job satisfaction seeing your design visions achieved resulting in life changing homes for our clients.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 November.
Back to jobs