Final call for copy for autumn issue of aspirATion magazine
Your last chance to be involved and contribute an article or feature for the next issue of aspirATion magazine!
The next issue of aspirATion magazine – your e-magazine for aspiring and newly qualified Architectural Technology professionals – will appear this autumn and its Editor's are inviting our members to become involved and contribute an article or feature. Your piece could be on any of the following:
- Your experiences of lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic – how did this affect your study and university programme? Did you take up a new hobby or learn a new skill?
- Why you chose to study Architectural Technology – case studies are welcome from all students
- Work placements
- Competitions and awards you have taken part in
- Site visits taken place throughout your programme
- Your experience of entering industry following graduation
- Showcasing your work – could be a project, dissertation, your involvement in end of year shows
- Recommendations and reviews of useful resources you have used such as software, websites etc.
- Life outside Architectural Technology and sharing your interests with your peers
This list is not exhaustive – just a few ideas that you may like to write about. We would love to hear from you!
Articles should be around 700-800 words accompanied by high quality imagery.
When preparing your article, please refer to the following:
Copy to be submitted in Word format
Images should be submitted as image files (i.e. jpeg) separate from Word documents, not embedded and at 300 dpi or higher
Images should not be submitted for use without permission of the copyright holder
Images should be accompanied by an explanation of the image including the names of any persons featured and where the photograph was taken
Not every article we receive may be published; it is at the discretion of the Editors. However, all submissions are retained and may be included in future issues.
Please do let us know if you have any queries and we look forward to receiving your articles!