Assessors required for Level 3 Digital Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard
Qualifications for Industry (QFI) is an End Point Assessment Organisation for the Level 3 Digital Engineering Technician apprenticeships standard that would like to appoint UK-based members of CIAT to become assessors for this standard. The assessment plan can be found here.
Assessors should have experience, skill and knowledge of:
- applying BIM standards to projects (PAS1192 and/or ISO19650)
- using common authoring and clash detection software to facilitate BIM projects
- setting up a CDE in line with project requirements
- the documents involved with the BIM process e.g. EIR, BEP, TIDP and MIDP
- a minimum of three years’ work experience in digital engineering or a BIM-related role
- hold a HNC or above in a construction and built environment qualification
QFI can also support interested assessors through their assessor qualifications.
Expressions of interest should be directed to [email protected]